Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back to Where I was. (January 26)

Why don't we say anything to make it work or to state the obvious. Is it obvious to you? It has to. Though I cannot be sure and I question if I'm reading you right. I've always prided myself on being able to read people, but now I'm just not sure. There is so little to read at the moment I don't know what to make of it.   


I always feel caught in between in the lose, lose kind of situations. I realized the other day that this was my worst fear. Its funny how we tend to make our worst fears come true. 

In psychology the technical term for that is avoidance, avoidance conflict. The kind where someone would prefer to avoid both, but must choose which to face. I'm always foolish enough to think that I can avoid all the negative options, but I'm almost always proved wrong. 
I decided the other day that understanding, and not perfection of circumstance is what makes us comfortable. Right now... I don't understand anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment